This two-blade cutter is designed for cutting rootstalks in interior or column rows.
It is equipped with an electro-hydraulic device for avoiding poles. The two-blade system provides a cut approx. 60 - 70 cm in diameter.
The maximum cut depth of the blades is 10 cm. To ensure optimal problem-free operation of the machine, hop fields should be harrowed longitudinally and transversely.
- Machine length: 1 450 mm
- Machine width: 1 670 mm
- Machine height: 1 210 mm
- Total weight: 420 kg
- Working depth: 0 - 100 mm
- Working speed: 0,5 - 1,5 km.h-1
- Machine capacity : 2 - 4 ha.shift-1
- Initial blade speed: 540 ot.min-1
- Max. torque: 450 - 500 Nm
- Max. cut width: 600 - 700 mm
- Maximum slope: 8°