Picking technology to harvest hops from fi elds up to 25 ha per season equipped with the latest hop picking advancements with respect to quality of the harvested product.
The picking line is comprised of one hanging track, a picking wall ensuring effi cient picking, wire belt, product conveyor, secondary picker, pocket conveyor for air separation of impurities, belt cleaners, hop collectors and waste.
Electronic start-up regulators eliminate mechanical impacts during system start-up and thus guarantee less wear and mechanical problems. Upon customer request it is possible to add a small programming unit to monitor machine performance, productivity, and amount of hops picked during a season.
- Machine capacity: 600 - 1000 vines.hr-1
- Seasonal capacity: 15 - 20 ha
- Operators: 1 machinist, 2 - 3 hangers
- Purity of picked hops: 97,5 - 98,5 %
- Impurity content: 1,5 - 2,5 %
- Machine height: 6 920 mm
- Machine width: 2 500 mm
- Machine length: 25 000 mm